MMD PowerPro™ Inverter Generators provide clean and quiet portable power. These compact and lightweight units are the perfect match for RV, special events, construction, commercial, industrial, and residential needs. All units produce a pure AC sine wave, ideal for running sensitive electronic equipment.
These lightweight ultra-portable units have standard wheel-kits standard (select models) enhancing mobility and transportation. Larger models come with T-Lock receptacles to provide versatile use for construction applications. They are quiet enough to use in sound sensitive recreational areas. Units 2600w and under can be paralleled for increased power output. SMART Throttle control regulates load that maximizes fuel efficiency and reduces noise levels. The standard hour-meter tracks usage and helps keep track of maintenance intervals.
Parallel Power Ready
Need more power? Models 1000, 2000, and 2600 can be paralleled to produce more power output. These kits sold separately come in two different variations. Contact us today!
IG2000PS120JA-13400 Parallel Kit (for use with IGR1000P, IGR2000P)
Receptacle: L5-R30 30A twist lock.
IG2600PS120JA-13400 Parallel Kit (for use with IGR1000P, IGR2000P, IGR2600HP)
Receptacles: L5-R30 30A twist lock; 120V outlet (20A & 30A circuit breaker)
Intertek tested CETL
Construction, Industrial, & Commercial
These durable generators are highly versatile in the construction field. With standard wheel-kits on 2600 watt and larger units, they are ultra-portable on the construction site able to power smaller equipment and tools. It operates quietly not disturbing special events and can power most small to large appliances.
These generators can be used beyond the work place. They are a great complement to your recreational needs. Ideal for use on camp sites, with RV, tailgating parties, or any other outdoor activity you can imagine where power is needed. These units produce a pure AC sine wave, ideal for running sensitive electronics. It can power small to large appliances including TV’s, radios, computers, electronics, air conditioners, microwaves, refrigerators, lighting, etc. Portable, lightweight, and quiet these units won't slow you down or disturb others.
Use it as a backup power source for the home. Be prepared for natural disasters or power system failures. These generators can be stored for use in an event of emergency.
(Check power requirements for your application to confirm working function.)
Features and Specifications:
- Pure AC sine wave, reliable enough to power even the most sensitive electronic equipment
- SMART Throttle control for excellent fuel efficiency and sound reduction
- High-efficiency combustion system produces exceptionally low emissions
- Quiet power in a light weight, compact package
- GFCI receptacles for safe operation
- Microprocessor controls, protects, and monitors constantly for overload conditions
- Digital control varies engine speed to load for superior engine performance and power management
- Generators rated up to 2600 watts can be paralleled together easily for additional output capacity
- Built-in hour meter to track usage
- Selected models feature wheels and handles, enhancing portability and mobility
- All units include oil fill bottle, spare spark plug, spark plug wrench and handle, and 12V DC charging cable with clips
- Wheel kits are included for 2600, 3000, 4300, and 6000 models